[lbo-talk] Re: why is tikkun/ david horowitz? PS

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jul 23 11:38:49 PDT 2006

On Jul 23, 2006, at 2:28 PM, Aaron Shuman wrote:

> You
> don't object to running the Horowitz piece, and if
> Michael Lerner decided to do a running weekly
> "Understanding Israel in Gaza and Lebanon" post with
> Horowitz as a regular commentator (or someone else)
> for re-making the Middle East by taking the war to
> Syria and Iran, you'd have no objection to that?

I'm not Joel, so I won't answer that, but I am mystified why Lerner would want to run anything by a hitman and hack like Horowitz. I could see running smart right-wing pieces - I'd have no trouble with, oh, Cordesman or Luttwak. But Horowitz? Is it some nostalgia for Berkeley almost 40 years ago?

Doug