[lbo-talk] Dershowitz: when it's ok to kill civilians

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sun Jul 23 16:41:09 PDT 2006

On Sunday 23 July 2006 19:07, Bill Bartlett wrote:

> I feel sick. Is it just me, or does this creature come across as a psychopath?

It's not just you. Actually, I think Dershowitz makes your average psychopath look pretty good. Real psychopaths are, if not born that way, at least made that way at a pretty early age, and they often display a quite refreshing candor about the nature of their activities. Dershowitz, however, is a self-constructed psychopath, and he wouldn't know how to thell the truth even if he could distinguish the truth from a lie in the first place.

-- --Michael J. Smith --mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org