[lbo-talk] We're all anti-Israeli now (was "we're all hizbullah now")

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jul 24 08:05:25 PDT 2006

On Jul 24, 2006, at 8:19 AM, Tahir Wood wrote:

> "We're all anti-Israeli now" sounds more to the
> point and way more powerful to my ears.

And what does it mean? We don't like Israeli state/military policy? Israel should withdraw to the pre-67 borders? We don't like religiously defined states? We all want to push Israel into the sea? Israelis are icky? And since, as an American, I help pay Israel's war bills, should I be anti-American too? If so, how? Should I emigrate? Take up violent revolution? Send angry posts to email lists?

Doug