[lbo-talk] We're all Hezbollah...

www.leninology. blogspot.com leninology at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 09:50:11 PDT 2006

Carrol Cox wrote:

>I haven't followed this thread, so I don't know the particulars. But the
>proposition Max lays down here is in most cases false. It is no gift
>because after the gift opinion on both sides will remain just the same.

I think I understand the view that allowing the media to present the antiwar movement as being a Pro-Terrorist one (even when Hezbollah has *nothing* to do with terrorism). However, I also wonder if there's an underlying thesis here in some quarters that the left being too aggressive or insufficiently pure or whatever is the cause of its apparent marginality, when the reverse is probably the case.

_________________________________________________________________ Windows Live™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb