[lbo-talk] Fwd: Israeli Cluster Munitions Hit Civilians in Lebanon

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Mon Jul 24 21:16:27 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 00:04, martin wrote:

> Something to bring us some comfort would be appreciated here.

Here's the only thing I can think of -- the only thing I've been able to think of, for a couple of decades now: History isn't over. History is _not_ over. Sing it ten times on tenor G and then lie down and take a quick nap. Then return to whatever you were doing to chip away at the Empire's clay feet.

-- --Michael J. Smith --mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org