[lbo-talk] Social Democracy vs Marxism

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 26 06:48:40 PDT 2006

======================= As should the Chinese revolution. But in fairness to those who led these revolutions, they didn't separate the two but, like Marx, saw the development of a modern industrial economy - in these cases, under public ownership - as laying the material foundations for a future communist society. We won't know whether Marxism was wrong or just early in its understanding of the historical direction.