[lbo-talk] the enemy of my enemy is my friend (was

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Wed Jul 26 08:07:44 PDT 2006

Though I agree with a lot of what you say, could you make your points

without the "fuck you" part?

Why is so much left discourse so nasty? The right aims its nastiness mainly at its enemies; we aim a lot of it at each other. While this is not an original point, I've never heard a good explanation. Doug

OK point taken. Can't answer your question in general, but concerning myself I discovered long ago that I had a really crap personality. I blame capitalism for it. (joke) Tahir -------------- next part -------------- All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/uwc2006/content/mail_disclaimer/index.htm