[lbo-talk] the enemy of my enemy is my friend (was

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Wed Jul 26 11:38:13 PDT 2006

At around 26/7/06 2:27 pm, Carrol Cox wrote:
> ravi wrote:
>>
>> Extremely bright people who arrived at their left positions not because
>> of organized struggle, spiritual awakening or instruction,
>
> No spiritual awakening or instruction, but it was _precisely_ (and ONLY)
> because of organized struggle that I moved towards Marxism.

Clearly my post implies that my "analysis" is applicable to list members and that (implication on my part) is quite unjustified. I do not intend to question anyone's credentials. I posted half in jest, but I regret the implication anyway.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/