[lbo-talk] forced to fight

parthasarathy kalalesrinivasaranga kalalepsarathy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 22:49:45 PDT 2006

There is enough arrogance in this article that would force the reader to reject even some good points therein. The high pedastal of fight against the evil, along with the company of the embodyment of purvasive western evil evrywhere is nausiating. In these very mesages there was a report of a Church man and Senator in Ohio State reminding the audience of their Bible -ordained duty to finish Islam evrywhere. And yet they want Islam to forget and forgive. Tis western dagger in the underbelly of middle east called Isrel where was it in History ? Who were repsonsible for the holocust if at all and whom are you punizshing for that? I have quoted Beveridge in one of my messages. Comment on that please. The idea of a Iresli State in the heart of Palestine was a very late thought and I repeat it was decided as a strtegy to start and practice cold war.

Even now it is possible for Isrelk to coexist ina a secular state along with Palestine. The camp David accord was sabotaged by the very hawks of State department and the alibi of Hesbolah or hamas won't hold water. There were two States in the middle east with spine left and they think they have finished Iraq and they are doing evrything possible to drag in Iran. The atombomb argument has almost failed and now this war may provide the alibi. War and more war may seve the interest of the western Capital but it will not help Jews to get their must deserved peaceful State. They need o coexist with their neighblours and not with the backing of the worlds strongest gendarme.

-- kalalepsarathy