[lbo-talk] Re: lbo-talk Digest, Vol 31, Issue 215

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 03:13:31 PDT 2006

> --- Tahir Wood <twood at uwc.ac.za> wrote:
> >
> > I have no idea why you directed us to this entry,
> > but I am impressed by
> > this assertion that "a single male can impregnate
> > any number of females
> > at once". I never knew that. How is it possible and
> > is it safe for
> > anyone to try?
> > Tahir

Probably more true of the modern cow, pig and horse breeding industries than humans and dependent on a certain sense of "impregnate". But I am sure that there are some bulls that are even as we speak, impregnating cows on three separate continents simultaneously, which is probably even more way-out than anything shown on Chris's cable tv channels.

best dd

___________________________________________________________ The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html