[lbo-talk] fascism

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Jul 27 09:21:52 PDT 2006

"www.leninology. blogspot.com" wrote:

> I suppose I should be counting down to mentions of Kronstadt and
> one-man management. I see no purpose in discussing that with you,
> since you've made it abundantly clear that you can't even discuss
> topics not usually riddled with sectariana without going off into your
> own loops of fantasy, imputation, misrepresentation, slander and so
> on.

I was wondering when you would arrive at this. :-)

Tahir belongs to that cohort who deem reality to be made up of labels.
>From an X only x comes, and one need not read what X1 or X2 or X3
actually says because they can't say anything that does not metaphysically accrue to X. So you have been falsely assuming that he has read your posts when in fact his mind never moved beyond your e-mail address.

Carrol