[lbo-talk] Damn Arabs....

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 21:44:57 PDT 2006

--- "Michael J. Smith" <mjs at smithbowen.net> wrote:

> Oh no, of course, not just the Arabs. A serious
> problem in Borneo, I gather. And Long Island,
> and Southern California -- the pogromniks are on
> the march.

Fortunately there are no pogroms that I have heard of.

Though there are incidents of people attacking synagogues and other Jewish buildings in France and Germany.

Though perhaps there are some Arab youth who participate in such activities, it is racist of you to suggest that anti-semitism is only an Arab problem.

> I note the reference to 'rabble'. Are you Angelus
> von Novus,
> or are we not all rabble together?

I looked for an English equivalent for the German word "Pöbel." The dictionary also gives "mob," "plebs," and "riffraff."