[lbo-talk] Damn Arabs...

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Jul 28 08:20:53 PDT 2006

At around 28/7/06 12:00 am, Angelus Novus wrote:

> Anti-semitism is the crisis-ideology of the rabble in
> all societies that are embedded in the web of the
> capitalist world economy...

^^^^^^^ CB: In U.S. history , the rabble's ideology in crisis and calm is overwhelmingly more anti-Indigenous Peoples and anti-African racism as compared with anti-Jewish racism. More recently it has included anti-Korean and anti-Viet Namese racism ( /anti-Communism) such that many from the rabble went and fought terrorist wars on the other side of the world against them, murdering and maiming millions, destroying vast aspects of their societies and economies. Terrorist organizations, such as the U.S. Marines ,are filled with disgruntled rabble, very few rich people , who carryout racist terror, from the Halls of Monteczuma to the shores of Tripoli. Two hundred or so Marines were trapped when terrorizing Lebanese a while back.

Workers of the World , Unite ! Workers of the West, it's our turn !