[lbo-talk] Damn Arabs....

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 16:59:44 PDT 2006

--- Bill Bartlett <billbartlett at dodo.com.au> wrote:

> Ah yes, the anti-semites believe in the 'reds under
> the beds' theory.
> Ironic that you should advocate the 'anti-semitics
> under the beds'
> theory of capitalism and nationalism.

I don't know what the "reds unter the bed" theory is. I'm not really sure what you're saying in this paragraphic. Do you mean that the Hamas charta is not anti-semitic? Have you read it? There are some explicit references to anti-semitic conspiracy theories.

>The answer is perfectly obvious. A Jewish state
>imposed on a native population who are not Jewish
>implies either genocide, or imprisonment and
>enslavement, of those natives

Again, this brings us back to the question of what state is morally pure in this regard. Start with the United States, which was founded upon an act of genocidal expropriation. Real genocide, not merely displacement or war. Unless the Americans condemning Israel along these lines are willing to give up their places of residence in some act of moral atonement, I think we all subconsciously accept the fact that states are founded upon crimes.