[lbo-talk] Damn Arabs....

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 01:15:06 PDT 2006

--- joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> I don't know what you mean by "choosing
> anti-semitism."

People don't "choose" their belief systems. What is this, Being and Nothingness?

If you live in a society in which 90% of the population are anti-Semites, Catholics, liberal democrats, and/or worshippers of Tiamat, it is quote likely that you will become an anti-Semite, Catholic, liberal democrat, and/or worshipper of Tiamat. It has very little to do with personal "choice." I don't think the notion is coherent at all.