[lbo-talk] Welcome to my parlor, says the Hezbollah spider to the Israeli fly.

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sat Jul 29 05:08:36 PDT 2006

Terrific article. Thanks for posting. I like Lind's idea of a million civilians marching on the southern border. I don't think, though, an Israeli ground invasion in force is as inevitable as he seems to think it is.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike larkin" <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 1:13 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Welcome to my parlor,says the Hezbollah spider to the Israeli fly.