[lbo-talk] MP fails to condemn Killing of Children

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Sun Jul 30 12:22:21 PDT 2006

Much better to distract oneself with the old canard about the left's failure to deal with Stalin's authoritarian ghost.

MP keeps telling us about the GDR and we can say back is that his position has transformed him into the very beast he believes lurks in every lefty closet. At some point MP will have to consider the utility of a historical abstract humanism that has deprived him of his own humanity in the present.

Travis Fast