[lbo-talk] Germans should stop feeling Holocaust guilt: Ahmadinejad

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 14:15:55 PDT 2006

Are you kidding me, or have things changed that much in 30 years? Meine Mutter war so ashamed of being German that she didn't even teach me and my sister the language, with the result that I couldn't talk to my grandmother until I was in my 20s. Screw the collective guilt thing.

--- Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com> wrote: Ahmadinejad is behind the times. Germans as a collective national entity have long since stopped feeling any sense of guilt or responsibility for the Holocaust.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!