[lbo-talk] Re: lbo-talk Digest, Vol 30, Issue 14

J cogprole2 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 2 15:10:15 PDT 2006

On Jun 2, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Doug wrote:

>> My question is: why prosecute only "American Bukkake 13"?
>>
>> Were 1-12 okay?
>
> Bukkake is so vulgar - but a crime? There's some prohibition in the
> Good Book against spilling seed, isn't there?
>
>> the prosecution of adult obscenity
>
> These people are insane. It's hard to see how anything but religious
> mania is driving this.

not insane. i saw 2 documentaries on this..that disinformation show and this other..Frontline. the porn industry has become super corporate and spiraling into more and more extreme niche material like parapalegic midgets etc. i don't see it as a free speech issue...as a free speech issue it is utterly inconsequential. personaly i'd much rather live with rampant censorship. you are just picking one abuse over another. i saw an interview with this guy that puts out the most extreme stuff... complete sociopath. maybe better than censorship would be a porn tax...like 75%.

~J