[lbo-talk] Adam Hanieh, "Canadian Union Takes Important Step against Israeli Apartheid"

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Sat Jun 3 05:01:40 PDT 2006

FDK wrote:

> In that sense, for many Palestinian activists, Israel
> is the only nation-state on earth that they would deny
> a right of existence to. That is why I would argue
> that many individuals and initiatives involved in the
> movement are anti-semitic.

Nonsense. You can criticize the state of Israel and its ghastly settler colonialism without being anti-Semitic or a stooge of authoritarian Middle Eastern regimes. Israel's ethnic policies can be charitably described as utterly insane:

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=107&ItemID=10321

-- DRR