[lbo-talk] Language of Contempt

Guest lbodownload at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 09:37:12 PDT 2006

> On Jun 3, 2006, at 11:30 AM, Guest wrote:
>
> > I suggest "horndog" as a closer male equivalent of
> "slut"
>
> And there's always a touch of envy and admiration
> with "horndog," not
> the baggage of moral condemnation that comes with
> "slut."
>
> Doug

In that case it wouldn't be much different from 'cocksman' or 'stud.'

usage changes from place to place, but as i remember it from college (3 long years ago) 'horndog' referred more to sexual desire than to sexual success. horndog describes a man who is way too horny, possibly desparate, will screw anything that lets him.