[lbo-talk] Gore on Iraq: stay the course

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Mon Jun 5 10:36:28 PDT 2006

At around 5/6/06 12:56 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:
> <http://www.slate.com/id/2142693/>
>
> Dismissing calls for any deadline, Gore added, "It's possible that
> setting a deadline could set in motion forces that would make it even
> worse. I think that we should analyze that very carefully. My guess is
> that a deadline is probably not the right approach; ....

Sure signs that a Democrat is running for office... take up a complex, unpopular position on a crucial matter. Also rail against America while visiting Saudi Arabia. I see it already! Gore/Clinton 2008! Who needs fraud against the Dems?!

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/