[lbo-talk] Punctuations

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Jun 8 07:30:16 PDT 2006

Carrol:

I have at various times on this list argued that (a) it is necessry to keep trying to organize, to kick up excitement, at all times, but the

[WS:] So what exactly needs to be done to "organize and kick up excitement" and who is supposed to be doing this? Suppose that someone asked you "Comrade, what exactly do you want me to do?" - what would your answer to that person be?

I am curious, because people often say "keep organizing" but I have no idea what that means in empirical terms. Likewise, people keep talking about "god" but I have no clue what that word means, empirically or otherwise. How do we know whether what we are doing is "organizing" or what we believe is "god?"

Wojtek