[lbo-talk] Just-so Stories (was re: Language of Contempt)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 08:42:23 PDT 2006

Hmmm, I think I've seen advertisements for stuff like this show up in my spam! ;)

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <critical.montages at gmail.com> wrote: A female house sparrow can be a veritable hussy. Several observers have reported seeing female sparrows soliciting copulation with tails pointing upward and wings drooped down and quivering. The males line up like tomcats. A husband, returning to this disgraceful scene, drives off the rival males. He then massages her cloaca with his bill until she ejects the accumulated sperm, and then copulates with her himself.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!