[lbo-talk] THE PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THE NATIONALISM (Russia)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 23:37:21 PDT 2006

--- Michael Givel <mgivel at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Ah, so there is no flood of ultra-nationalist
> conspirazoid theories and rise
> of neo-nazi hate groups in mother Russia at present.

No, of course there is. There have no connection to Dugin and far less to Kara-Murza, of all people. KARA-MURZA????

> If that isn't a manifestation of ultra-nationalism,
> then would some one
> explain what other interpretation we can make of
> that?

The desire not to be some snively little country that gets stepped on by great powers? Who doesn't want to be a great power? The alternative is being dicked around globally.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!