[lbo-talk] THE PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THE NATIONALISM (Russia)

Michael Givel mgivel at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 11 09:25:07 PDT 2006

Hmmm.....we've already heard once your take on the (few) alleged errors in the piece, which apparently is designed it appears, to minimalize ultra-nationalist and neo-fascist trends in modern Russia. No propaganda as far as I can tell as it is overwhelmingly documented that that is occurring. What you pooh pooh as "spin" others of us like myself call a growing potential threat. The difference in those two views means being pro-active for human rights now rather than putting out a major forest fire later.