[lbo-talk] Paris sings!

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sun Jun 11 10:18:01 PDT 2006

At 12:42 PM 6/11/2006, Doug Henwood wrote:

>On Jun 11, 2006, at 12:31 PM, info at pulpculture.org wrote:
>
>>sick fucker that I am, I listened to this 8 times friday night. i
>>am going to listen to it again!
>
>I've already listened to it three times - I gotta say it's pretty
>catchy. Though popbitch is right - it does sound a lot like UB40's
>Kingston Town.
>
>Doug

I blame it on Deb Rogers, after this discussion when I posted a summary of popbitch's latest missive:

"Paris sings, fisting is the new black, and cock talk"

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2006/06/08/paris-sings-fisting-is-the-new-black-and-cock-talk/

Belle's imagery was spot on!

belledame:

okay. something about the title here has brought forth a very disturbing yet somehow compelling image of Paris Hilton's vagina, decorated to look like a puppet mouth, and singing, juxtaposed with a fist (to make it move?) and a black-sheated cock (being used as a mike?)

damn it, doc, stop showing me all the dirty pictures!

Jean:

My mouse will click on that audio link when you pry it from my cold, dead hand

Debz Says:

You are a wise person, Jean. I clicked on the audio link and by the time she was singing "you show me love and I'll show you mine," I was seeing Belledame's image in 3D! Not good, not good!

Perhaps they can market Paris's CD in a Two-Fer package with the Kevin Federline thing that he's recorded, proving that old money and new money are equally capable of brainless crap.