[lbo-talk] Art help

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 06:42:40 PDT 2006

This is a shot in the dark, but--

If anyone can help with the origin of this charming little frontispiece:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/wolfbrigade/skels1.jpg

I'd be forever in your debt. Rough guesstimate is frontispiece from book from 19th century Europe, maybe France or England. Would like to find a copy that I could scan in at at least 300 dpi. For a foil stamped ltd. edition music LP cover, can give attribution in album's "thanks" list if desired. If you know of any art history-geek or bibliophile/antiquarian newsgroups, etc., that might be able to help, please respond offlist.

Thanks so much!

-B.