[lbo-talk] Hunter S. Thompson meets Samuel Johnson...

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Jun 15 06:58:03 PDT 2006

On Thursday 15 June 2006 09:42, Doug Henwood wrote:

> But why "undercover"? Couldn't you just walk in like everyone else?

Just my old Lefty paranoia, probably. But having known from of old the Kosniks' obsessive troll-hunting and purgeophilia, I had visions of a burly security guard approaching me, Kos himself lurking in the background: "Mr. Smith? I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to step outside, sir..."

-- --Michael J. Smith --mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org