[lbo-talk] nation blog

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Fri Jun 16 10:31:22 PDT 2006

to get more traffic, engage with the rest of the blogosphere. :)

link to and comment on their posts. bigger blogroll. other information about how to get the word out billable by the hour. :) In other words, people will link and tell others if you link. They don't have time to surf the net, so thy way they learn about you is through the pingbacks on their sitemeter stats or technorati link backs.

currently, the feminist blogosphere is wondering if it's feminist to give blow jobs. I may post later today on that. Dunno.

why Bitch Lab is not on the blogroll, I'm pained! Pained! I do not swear any more than Feministing! LOL

also, you should enter the Feminist Carnival this month to get the word out! just send me a link to something you think fits one of the following. Or, it doesn't have to fit in the categories. This Bitch will be inclined to include an entry from the lovely Liza. :)

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2006/06/15/carnival-call/

Bitch | Lab, "inadvertent theory djinni" of the internets(tm)