[lbo-talk] Blogosphere [was Re: Karl Rove Beats The Rap]

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 10:38:10 PDT 2006

>From: andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com>
>
>MacBeth's phrase, actually.
>
>--- Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think Lear's phrase nails it better: "full of
> > sound and fury, signifying
> > nothing."

Objection sustained. I knew it was one of WS's arch ranters, and it had a Lear-on-the-heath feel to it ("Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks! rage! blow!"). I even did a one-hit Google verification but obviously got nothing more than a tale told by an idiot, so to speak.

Carl

"Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day until the last billable hour of recorded time."