[lbo-talk] Blogosphere [was Re: Karl Rove Beats The Rap]

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 16:23:24 PDT 2006

Dennis Perrin

Admittedly, the majority of bloggers do nothing of the kind and essentially jerk off in their respective spaces, but that's just the way it is.

Well yes, I suppose. There is indeed quite a lot of that. At my own lonely outpost, (a sort of Ice Station Zebra) I try to avoid the usual errors but failure, I've found, is inevitable.

Then again, there is jerking off and there's a tumble through the looking glass.

Consider, for example, this blog, dedicated to finding that long sought after phenomena, cats that look like Hitler:

<http://hitlercats.motime.com/>

.d.

--------- Robot ants, robot ants! It's always robot ants with you isn't it Monroe!

http://monroelab.net/blog/