[lbo-talk] Iraq: it's all the media's fault

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 15:05:38 PDT 2006

Anyone see this, I think, HBO zombie flick called "Homecoming," done from the pov of a sort of handsome amoral spinmeister, sort of a more clueless Dick Morris type, who works with a Karl Rove Frankenstein and has a thing with an Ann Coulter critter, anyway the idea is that the US soldiers killed in the Iraq war come back to undeath and what they want to do is . . . vote! For anyone who will stop the war now. The GOPsters are not amused. To tell more would give away too much. Worth seeing if you can get hold of it.

<http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/18/rs.01.html>