[lbo-talk] Alex Cockburn going the Hitchens way?

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 15:14:12 PDT 2006

So far as there being nothing wriog with out CIA agentsm I'm cool with that, but just as the GOPsters made it their mantra with Bill C that "it's not cocksucking, it's lying under oath," what's wrong with saying that whatever you may think of the CIA and its nefarious ways, the contempt for law shown in the White House blowing one of its own loyal servant's covers is worth attacking?; also the level of disloyalty to their own reveals volumes about the "values" of this rancid buckers of pigshit who rule us.

Supposing that you have conventional views of marriage, then by those views Bill cheated on Hilary, but supposing you have conventional views of patriotism Libby et al., cheated on us all, and not even for fun, but for a miniscule political payback against an _honest_ official. What's worse, in short, if you want to talk this way, betraying your wife or betraying your country?