[lbo-talk] Alex Cockburn going the Hitchens way?

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Mon Jun 19 19:50:41 PDT 2006

I know a guy who works for the CIA, and a couple of others who wanted to work for the CIA but were turned away, I suspect because they were _too_ crazy. The guy who got in is just crazy enough. He's read every word Tom Clancy ever wrote, and that's saying something.

-- --Michael J. Smith --mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org