[lbo-talk] Trust Fund Sluts

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jun 20 08:27:00 PDT 2006

[Muffy Potter-Aston must be related somehow to Gussie Fink-Nottle]

New York Post [Page Six]- June 20, 2006

MADISON Avenue preppie-duds boutique owner Andrew Parker has broken up with his porn star girlfriend Heather Pink - jeopardizing the release of "Trust Fund Sluts," an X-rated flick based on the fictionalized love lives of real Manhattan socialites.

Pink tells Page Six that Parker dumped her on Memorial Day after his mother learned that Parker had been financing the production of "Trust Fund Sluts" on his credit card, which Pink says Parker's mom pays for.

"He told me, 'My mother knows everything and she's going to cut me off. I can't be around your type of people,' " Pink told us.

The buxom blonde added that Parker allowed her back into the Upper East Side apartment they shared last week - and then had building security escort her out before she was finished packing her things. Pink further claimed that Parker is keeping their miniature Doberman pinscher, also named Parker, and is threatening to give it away to a friend.

"He gave me that dog as a gift, and basically now he won't give it back," she said.

Parker was set to produce "Trust Fund Sluts" - starring Pink - which is "based on real socialites whose names I can't mention, but if you watch the movies you'll figure out who they are," Pink told The Post back in February.

The porn goddess may have gotten her inspiration for the high-society smutfest while working with Parker at his ultra-preppie clothing boutique, A.S. Parker, which counts Matthew Modine, Muffy Potter- Aston and Fabian Basabe among its well-heeled clientele.

Parker told us yesterday that he gives the film a "50/50" chance of being released now that he's no longer involved in the project. He acknowledged that his mother "certainly wasn't happy" about him funding "Trust Fund Sluts," but said his two-year relationship with Pink had already run its course.

"She's just very high-maintenance," Parker said. "She threatened to leave me about 100,000 times, and I just had enough. As of now, I am out of that lifestyle. I think my involvement in that industry showed a lack of judgment on my part."

And what about the fate of the four-legged pooch, Parker? "The dog happens to be mine," he said.