[lbo-talk] Nine Circles of Hate By Kirill Pankratov (the eXile)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 08:38:25 PDT 2006

Bill Bartlett :

That has to be Rory Jack Thompson, but I thought he was an American. The one I'm thinking of was a scientist. Killed his wife in Hobart decades ago, tried to flush the body parts down the toilet, got caught of course (blocked the sewer) and then (successfully) pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.

---

I forwarded your info to Pankratov, and he said:

Wow!

Thanks, Chris! Apparently the story has legs! This was long ago, and I don't remember the details - I thought R.O.R.Y. Thompson was an australian, but could be Americal living there. Did'nt know he escaped and commited suicide... Tragic story, but somehow I can't help thinking about it in somewhat comical terms...

Best, Kirill

Nu, zayats, pogodi!