[lbo-talk] Dems experiment with "ideas"

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Wed Jun 21 14:27:31 PDT 2006

At around 21/6/06 5:20 pm, Charles A. Grimes wrote:
> I'd prefer that Kristol be the guest of Iraqi insurgents
> equipped with power drills...
>
> Carl
> ---------
>
> Note to Carl Torquemada Remick. Power drills require reliable
> electrical supply and there is none in Iraq. Recommend vise-grips

Fellas,

to tie this up to another thread: many of these guys have been trained by the CIA. Do you really think they need any technical assistance from us? Instead, I suggest you concentrate on extraordinarily rendering Billy to the Triangle. They can handle it from there. ;-)

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/