[lbo-talk] Vidal on Kissinger

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jun 23 13:59:18 PDT 2006

On Jun 23, 2006, at 4:39 PM, Auguste Blanqui wrote:

> Since when were you two talking to each other again? (With apparent
> civility, I mean.)
>
> On 6/23/06, Doug Henwood < dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:[Lou Proyect -
> from whom I first got this quote years ago - just sent
> me the original. Here it is.]

For several months, though we'd been moving in that direction for some time. I have very little taste anymore for fighting sectarian battles with other people on the left (though I'll make exceptions for Stanley Aronowitz and Mark Crispin Miller). And Lou Proyect is a smart guy who writes well and is funny too - those are the just the (rare) kinds of people I especially don't want to feud with. I hope the bourgeoisie is appropriately alarmed by this reconciliation.

Doug