[lbo-talk] Vidal on Kissinger

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Fri Jun 23 13:59:06 PDT 2006

At around 23/6/06 4:39 pm, Auguste Blanqui wrote:
> Since when were you two talking to each other again? (With apparent
> civility, I mean.)

You aren't quite up to speed on your Manhattan gossip, are you? The two met outside a Galloway-Hitchens debate, there was a brief exchange of animosities and according to one bystander, some blows as well, leading to some pretty serious Brokeback action. The upshot of it all is that we are now left with the occasional skirmishes between Carrol and Doug, for entertainment.

I think this is my fourth post, but its a Friday... plus given the above turn of events, somebody has to stand up to the "man"!

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/