[lbo-talk] The new chicago seven

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Sat Jun 24 22:24:09 PDT 2006

The Terror of the New Chicago Seven Filed under: Etc Etc, Cultural Crit - canadianobserver @ 6:44 pm Edit This By Goodwin Ginger

Is anyone out there taking seriously the proposition that the seven young black men living in a storage facility were doing anything more than talking loud and talking proud as young men are want to do especially when being coached along by a professional whose job it is to get people to say what you want them to say? Are we really to believe that these young men would have been doing anything other than engaging in fuck-the-man fantasies in absence of coaching by the FBI? Are we really to believe that these young men which have no military or industrial training in explosives or indeed even in marksmanship and who appear also to the lack the means to purchase any materials of significance are really to be taken seriously?

Yes, Yes, Yes, of course if coached appropriately by O'Brien,

article continues:

https://canadianobserver.wordpress.com/2006/06/24/the-terror-of-the-new-chicago-seven/

tfast -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060625/9ae0b95e/attachment.htm>