[lbo-talk] Vidal on Kissinger

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jun 26 06:33:32 PDT 2006

On Jun 25, 2006, at 11:09 PM, ravi wrote:

> What's wrong with Mark Crispin Miller? I have heard him on the radio a
> few times and he seems a pretty tolerable and level-headed chap.

As I've said a bunch of times before, I think all that media concentration stuff is lazy and shallow.

And then there's this abomination: <http://shout.lbo-talk.org/lbo/ RadioArchive/2006/MCM-Queen.mp3>. Which aside from being an egregiously bad piece of music, reveals the sentimentality behind his critique of the big media.

Doug