[lbo-talk] Question of supposed "Jewish Lobby"

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 08:34:40 PDT 2006

I was thinking about this group's (to the extent that it exists) influence on US policy on Israel (to the extent that it exists).

OK. Why does this group say nothing (that I know of) about the Baltic States' attempts to rehabilitate the SS? They have SS veterans, in full SS uniform, marching around through the cities. One would think this would be a big irritant. Is something said about this I don't know about it?

Nu, zayats, pogodi!