[lbo-talk] The very worst custodians of empire

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 10:22:34 PDT 2006

On 6/26/06, Colin Brace <cb at lim.nl> wrote:

> a) the US has no business "sorting out" Iraq for the Iraqis and it is
> debatable whether it is even *capable* of doing so at this point;
>
> b) the Iraqis have made it abundantly clear that they want the
> occupiers OUT of Iraq.

and c) The U.S. (and Britain, among others) owe massive reparations to the Iraqi people, (in money and in kind, to the government and to grass roots organizations, all to be decided by the Iraqi people and not by the "donors") and these massive reparations should be considered merely the starting point for reversing all of the destruction the aggressors have caused.

Jerry