[lbo-talk] Re: Warren Buffett's philanthropy

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 10:15:16 PDT 2006

This is hardly new or, perhaps, we have come full circle? Approximately 100 years or so ago Andrew Carnegie gave all of his vast fortune to charity (At least his donations built public institutions like libraries) to be followed by Rockefeller, Ford etc etc. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>