[lbo-talk] Iran - International Protests Against HomophobicPersecution

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 08:29:23 PDT 2006

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <critical.montages at gmail.com> wrote: That's one of the reasons I'm trying to learn the Persian language, and more of us should also, so we can at least diversify our sources beyond Iranian exiles and Western human rights orgs and actually be able to listen to what diverse sorts of Iranians are saying. ---

Abso-friggin-lutely. It is well-nigh impossible for a person that does not speak a country's language to know much of anything about that country. They have access to about .0001% of the necessary data.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!