[lbo-talk] Thus spake the POTUS unto his enemies: Bring 'em on. And verily they did heed his words...

Colin Brace cb at lim.nl
Wed Mar 1 03:38:57 PST 2006

Today in Iraq <http://dailywarnews.blogspot.com/>

"There are some who, uh, feel like that, you know, the conditions are such that they can attack us there. My answer is: Bring 'em on. We got the force necessary to deal with the security situation. " - George W. Bush, July 2, 2003.

DAILY WAR NEWS FOR TUESDAY, February 28, 2006

Bring 'em on: Four British soldiers killed and another injured by roadside bomb on the outskirts of Amara, southern Iraq, Iraqi security sources said Tuesday. The UK Ministry of Defence confirmed the death of only two.

Bring 'em on: U.S. soldier killed by small-arms fire west of Baghdad.

Bring 'em on: Italian patrol attacked in Nassiriya by apparent IED. No damage to either personnel or vehicles.

Bring 'em on: Roadside bomb targeting convoy of a defense ministry adviser kills five soldiers and wounds seven others. The adviser, Lt. Gen. Daham Radhi al-Assal, was not injured.

[...]

--

Colin Brace

Amsterdam