[lbo-talk] startrek mountain

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 08:13:46 PST 2006

"Star Trek Mountain" is a funny spoof of Brokeback Mountain (heard on KPIG radio), with lines like Kirk ordering Spock to his cabin to look at his "captain's log," while Sulu wants to join in ("my phaser's on stun").

It must be embarrassing to the Bush admin that Dubya cultivated this cowboy image for all these years and now it's being recognized that some cowboys are gay. -- Jim Devine / Bust Big Brother Bush! "I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx.