[lbo-talk] Social Movements

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 09:20:09 PST 2006

Mencken lived in Baltimore too, didn't he?

(In his favor, I am sure that Woj doesn't suffer from some of Mencken's more booboise [sp?] prejudices, such as anti-Jewish bigotry.)

> The problem, Woj, is that you share Mencken's sour view of America as one big collective "booboisie", but Mencken's stereotype was wrong then and you're wrong now.<

-- Jim Devine / Bust Big Brother Bush! "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." -- Oscar Wilde.