[lbo-talk] Arundhati Roy

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Mar 5 18:36:46 PST 2006

Chris wrote:

> > Christ posted EXACTLY THE SAME article about two
> > years ago:
> >

> It's part of the resurrection from the dead associated
> with Christ's name!

Seriously, you can't plead old age for your memory loss, unlike the case of MP: <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of- Mon-20050613/012888.html>.

As for John Dolan:

I would love to be famous, and I'm not famous. And it rankles. I see unworthy people being famous, and I hate it."

Dolan sent a photograph of his dog to the publishers of one of his books to use for the author's pic. They wrote back saying they really wanted a photograph of Dolan, so he sent them one, and the publishers replied saying they preferred the dog.

<http://www.listener.co.nz/printable,5143.sm></blockquote>

I don't care for Arundhati Roy's novel, but I'd rather meet her than a man who makes a career out of showing off a chip in his shoulder.

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org>